Thame FC Women are recruiting for an enthusiastic, qualified, coach to work collaboratively with the Head Coach for the 20/21 season.
The role will involve working collaboratively with the head coach to –
– Plan and develop a programme of coaching to develop players and the team.
– Plan sessions as part of the programme.
– Deliver sessions for the squad.
– Plan and deliver sessions for specific players/ positions.
– Review progress on the above.
– Provide appropriate first aid.
The coach should ideally be a FA Level 2 Coach, and be looking to develop their experience in running a development team, and development programme.
Thame FC Women provides a pathway for the thriving female junior and youth sections at the club, and will contribute to the strategic aims of the Club in terms of providing a high quality coaching, training and playing environment for local players.
The team will also benefit from the soon to be constructed new all weather pitch at the ASM Stadium, in addition to the existing club facilities.
Interested coaches are asked please to email – firstname.lastname@example.org , expressing their interest, outlining their experience, and providing their contact details to discuss the role.