FIND OUT ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ELECTRIC CARS AND BIKES
Curious about electric vehicles and want to know more without the pressure of a sales environment? We’ve got the perfect event for you!
Come along to the Thame Drive Electric event on Saturday 11th September, 10am – 3pm, in the Upper High Street car park, opposite Rumsey’s. Organised by Thame Green Living, this is the first EV awareness event to be held in the town and is specifically geared towards residents of Thame and surrounding villages.
• Talk to local EV owners, explore their cars and find out first-hand about their experiences. Cars on the day will include a Porsche Taycan, Jaguar iPace, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, VW ID3, Renault Zoe and Nissan Leaf
• Discuss with specialists all things charging: charging at home and on route, installing a home charger and understanding tariffs
• Buying v Leasing, all the costs and tax implications
• Take a Tesla for a test drive or book a ride in a Tesla
• Electric bikes and bike conversions talk to experts
• Sign up for the new Thame+Haddenham EV Hire Club
• Learn about Oxfordshire’s EV Park & Charge initiative
• See the information boards to answer your many questions
• Learn about the Thame Green Living Plan and ongoing projects
The event is being very generously supported by many local businesses with our Grand Eco-raffle and more, and there’s refreshments and face painting to keep the children occupied too.
The event is being run in conjunction with 21st Century Thame and will be officially opened by Thame Mayor, Councillor Paul Cowell at 11am.
We look forward to seeing you there!