Sunday Brunch guest on 18th February
John’s guest in the studio was Sue Hurst from Aylesbury Vale Concert Orchestra.
Sue was talking about a concert at the Waterside Theatre to raise money for the Florence Nightingale Hospice.
Sunday Brunch guest on 11th February
John’s guests in the studio today were Dawn Caffyn and our very own Catherine Jones.
They were discussing the book written by Dawn called Rodney’s Rescue.
Sunday Brunch guest on 4th February
John Reid-Hansen’s guest on Sunday 4th February was Dougie Young. Dougie has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and talked to John about how this affects him and his family. Dougie also spoke about how he felt when he was presented with an award by Harry Hill.
Sunday Brunch guest on 28th January
Jacqueline Harding was in the studio with John Reid-Hansen on Sunday 27th January 2024 to discuss her book “The Brain that Loves to Play”.
Jacqueline is a former BBC researcher and adviser to the government. She is now a teaching fellow at Middlesex University and a leading expert in brain development through play.
Sunday Brunch guest on 21st January
Lovely home made Cakes
Noelle Loretta Williams was in the studio talking to John about this year’s Music in Elms Park, in Thame, as well as other projects she is involved in around the town this year. She also brought in some home made cakes for the Red Kite Radio team.
Sunday Brunch guest on 14th January
Dr Lindsey Roberts was the guest on John Reid-Hansen’s Sunday Brunch show on 14h January 2024
She discussed A.D.H.D and autism and will return to the studio in the future to talk more on these complex subjects and many others.
Sunday Brunch Interviews Coming up
John Reid-Hansen has some great interviews coming up on his Sunday Brunch shows.
- Sunday 4th. – Victoria and Dougie Young. Dougie has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and they will be talking about how it effects Dougie and the family and how Dougie has been presented with an award by Harry Hill
- Sunday 11th. – Dawn Caffyn Author of “Rodney’s Rescue” will be joining our very own Catherine Jones to talk about the her book.
- Sunday 18th. – Sue Hurst from Aylesbury Vale Concert Orchestra. Talking about a concert at the Waterside Theatre to raise money for the Florence Nightingale Hospice.
- Sunday 25th. – John’s guest this week will be Adrian Dite the Mayor of Thame.
- Sunday 3rd. – James Winnicott and Mathew Parry will be guest’s on John’s show telling us all about performing with a Pink Floyd tribute band on the 29th and 30th March to raise money for Footsteps Foundation
- Sunday 10th. – In the studio this week will be Jack Seymour. Jack will be telling us all about his daughter Lilly and the challenges there have been for her and her family and how the hospital have been so supportive to them all. Jack will be running the Brighton Marathon to raise funds for B.U.R.P.S. which is short for Baby Unit Relatives and Parent Support Group. Help Jack Donate HERE
- Sunday 17th. – T.B.A
- Sunday 24th. – T.B.A
- Sunday 31st. – T.B.A
More dates to come so check in on this page for updates
Be a guest on the show
If you would like to be a guest on the show.
Then fill in the form and we will get in touch and maybe you could be in the studio with John and sharing with our community.