Rotary Club of Thame & District’s guest speaker in November will be Carol Mackay, Oxfordshire County Emergency Planning Officer. The meeting on Wednesday 18 November 2020, 7:30 pm will be online and will cover the following topics:
- Response to Emergencies in Oxfordshire and how you can be better prepared
- An overview of planning and preparation for emergencies in the county, advice on how to be more resilient, where to get more information and a look at recent emergencies in the county.
- Do you know what to do if the power goes off?
- Do you know what your flood risk is?
- Do you live near a specific risk site?
To request the Zoom meeting details, members of the public can use the contact form on https://www.rotary-ribi.org/clubs/page.php?PgID=736141&ClubID=571