National News from the BBC.
All links point to outside sites
- Greensill: Cameron says he will 'respond positively' to MPs' lobbying inquiryon April 15, 2021 at 12:47 am
As MPs announce another inquiry into the Greensill row, David Cameron suggests he will co-operate.
- Instagram fixes ‘mistake’ promoting harmful diet contenton April 15, 2021 at 12:07 am
Some users said they were offered "appetite suppressants" and "fasting" by the search feature.
- Psilocybin: Magic mushroom compound 'promising' for depressionon April 15, 2021 at 12:05 am
A study of 59 people compared the drug with a conventional antidepressant.
- Covid: 82% of positive rapid tests 'were correct'on April 14, 2021 at 11:50 pm
There had been concerns that large numbers would have to self-isolate after a false positive result.
- Newspaper headlines: 'Sleaze is back' and a 'grand line-up' of royalson April 14, 2021 at 11:10 pm
The David Cameron lobbying row and a new image of Prince Philip and family feature in the papers.
- Scottish election 2021: How has Covid-19 pandemic affected Scotland's remote economies?on April 14, 2021 at 9:56 pm
The BBC's James Cook visits the Isle of Seil to discover how people there have coped over the past year.
- Covid: How ready is Scotland to unlock?on April 14, 2021 at 9:55 pm
Ahead of a relaxation of Covid restrictions, what is the state of the epidemic in Scotland?
- Climate change: £40m emissions cut plan from industry in south Waleson April 14, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Firms and academics unite in the “massive challenge” to devise a "roadmap to net zero".
- Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Man City (2-4 on agg): Riyad Mahrez and Phil Foden goals send English side into last fouron April 14, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Manchester City through to the semi-finals of the Champions League after sealing last-eight victory over Borussia Dortmund courtesy of a comeback win in Germany.
- MasterChef winner: Tom Rhodes crowned 17th championon April 14, 2021 at 9:27 pm
The broadcast of the show's final was postponed following the Duke of Edinburgh's death on Friday.