National News from the BBC.
All links point to outside sites
- Lady Susan Hussey quits over remarks to charity boss Ngozi Fulanion November 30, 2022 at 4:23 pm
A palace aide steps down over remarks made to Ngozi Fulani at a reception hosted by the Queen Consort.
- Eurostar security staff to strike in run-up to Christmason November 30, 2022 at 4:20 pm
Members of the RMT union will walk out for four days in the run-up to 25 December in a row over pay.
- Energy bill payment delayed until after Christmason November 30, 2022 at 4:10 pm
There have been issues over the delivery of the UK-wide scheme in Northern Ireland.
- Gwent Police: Mark Drakeford backs racism-probe force chiefon November 30, 2022 at 4:04 pm
The force is being investigated amid claims of corruption, racism, misogyny and homophobia.
- Prisoners could be held in police cells to cut overcrowdingon November 30, 2022 at 3:49 pm
The government says adult male prisons have seen an "acute and sudden increase" in populations.
- HSBC to close 114 UK branches as more people bank onlineon November 30, 2022 at 3:47 pm
The Covid pandemic has sped up people moving to online banking, says the bank.
- Ambulance staff in England vote for strike actionon November 30, 2022 at 3:44 pm
Members of two unions have backed walkouts across England and Wales as the NHS pay dispute deepens.
- Child sex abuse: Workers cannot be trusted to report concerns - Inquiry headon November 30, 2022 at 3:03 pm
Professor Alexis Jay defended the inquiry's recommendation to make failing to report abuse illegal.
- Sunak v Starmer... on schools and houses in 65 secondson November 30, 2022 at 2:56 pm
The two party leaders criticise their opponents' policies on public and private schools, and housebuilding.
- James McAvoy's Cyrano de Bergerac co-stars 'racially abused' in Glasgowon November 30, 2022 at 2:54 pm
The actor says female members of the Cyrano de Bergerac cast were harassed on a daily basis.