Buckinghamshire’s 16 Community Boards are preparing to hold their next public meeting over coming weeks, offering a chance for local people to find out more about what the boards have been up to in recent months.
Each community board holds four public meetings a year where anyone who is interested can tune in to listen and take part. The next meetings take place on:
• Amersham – Thursday 18 February
• Aylesbury – Tuesday 9 March
• Beaconsfield & Chepping Wye – Tuesday 16 February
• Beeches – Wednesday 17 February
• Buckingham & Villages – Tuesday 23 February
• Chesham & Villages – Thursday 11 March
• Denham, Gerrards Cross & Chalfonts – Thursday 11 February
• Haddenham & Waddesdon – Thursday 18 March
• High Wycombe – Wednesday 10 February
• Missendens – Tuesday 9 March
• North West Chilterns – Thursday 11 March
• South West Chilterns – Tuesday 23 February
• Wendover – Tuesday 16 March
• Wexham & Iver – Tuesday 23 February
• Wing & Ivinghoe – Wednesday 3 March
• Winslow & Villages – Thursday 18 February
Gareth Williams, Cabinet Member for Communities and Public Health said: “Since they first came into being eight months ago, our 16 Community Boards have been working hard behind the scenes to fully immerse themselves in all matters relating to their local community. They have forged close working relationships with groups and organisations and listened to the views and ideas of local people.
“These public meeting are a great way for local residents and interested groups to find out more about what their board has achieved and the ongoing matters they are currently exploring to improve the local community. It’s also an opportunity to ask questions and give feedback about what is important to you where you live.”
Community board meetings are currently hosted online. If you would like to attend your local meeting or find out more about community boards in general visit their website.