Chiltern Railways will be strengthening their timetable from today (6th July) to prepare for a gradual increase in passengers travelling by train.
The train operator has been running a reduced timetable since 23rd March, ensuring that vital train services for key workers continued to run throughout the Coronavirus outbreak.
To get copies of the new timetables the click on the links below
However, passengers are reminded that they should still only travel if their journey is necessary and wherever possible customers are urged to look for alternative methods of travel.
If your journey is essential, customers are advised to:
- Travel during quieter times where possible,
- Go online or download the Chiltern app to access the latest information and to book tickets,
- Use contactless payments and avoid paying with cash in stations,
- Keep a safe distance from passengers and staff in stations and onboard trains,
- Wear face coverings when travelling on public transport if you can,
- Regularly wash your hands before and after your journey,
- Please stay home if you feel unwell.