Your local community station is here to stay
- Today: Sunny Intervals, Minimum Temperature: 8°C (46°F) Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F)
Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F), Minimum Temperature: 8°C (46°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 14mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1016mb, Humidity: 59%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:47 BST, Sunset: 21:26 BST
- Tuesday: Sunny Intervals, Minimum Temperature: 12°C (53°F) Maximum Temperature: 19°C (67°F)
Maximum Temperature: 19°C (67°F), Minimum Temperature: 12°C (53°F), Wind Direction: Southerly, Wind Speed: 17mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1017mb, Humidity: 65%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:47 BST, Sunset: 21:26 BST
From Dave Stevens on About Us
I really enjoyed the seventies rewind last night. Loved hearing BJ Thomas’s Raindrops Keep Falling on my head, thanks Howard.
From Alex on About Us
I agree, hearing Gerry Rafferty’s Baker Street on the same prog was grand. Keep up the good work Howard.
sponsor a show
Why not sponsor one of our many shows?
- Pre-recorded advertisements throughout the show
- Your scripts that our presenters read during the show
- Audio-only “live reads” that we read during the radio show
- Banner ads promoting your company on our web site
- Product reviews of your products - if applicable
- Contests and giveaways with prizes sponsored by you
- Specific show segments that are "brought to you by [Your Company]"